FPS (.20g): 240-270
Battery: 450 mAH 7.2v AEP type battery
Fire rate: ~800 RPM
Range: ~90 feet
Material: Metal gearbox, metal lower receiver and stock. Rest is polymer.
Weight: 1100 grams (2.4 pounds)
Magazine: 30 round stick mag and 300 rd drum mag
Length: 270mm, w/stock: 520mm
Adjustable hop-up, full, semi, and safety modes.
- Most of the receiver is metal.
- Comes with a hi-cap drum mag and a mid-cap stick mag.
- Fine FPS for CQB
- Good rate of fire
- Handle is sort of wobbly. Magazine also has wobble.
- Does not feed very reliably with the drum mag.
- Makes a wimpy rasping sound.
- Quality is poor compared to the JG version, let alone the Tokyo Marui version.
Rating: 7.9/10. I recommend spending extra money on a higher quality model, but this is fine as well.